Detailed Opprtunity Volunteers
|Volunteers are integral members of the
Penn’s Village team. Whether volunteers have direct contact with members
or assist behind the scenes, they enhance the work of Penn’s Village
and thus strengthen our community. We have a variety of
volunteer opportunities to suit different interests, skills, talents and
schedules. Here are some examples:
- Drive members to the grocery store or a health care appointment
- Make a friendly visit
- Do some minor home repairs
- Set up a smart phone or computer for email
- Assist with pet care
- Help with home organization
- Work with a member as he or she navigates the health care system
- Provide administrative support (paperwork, mailings, etc.)
- Organize social, cultural and educational-programs
Penn's Village does background checks on all volunteers. Drivers must also agree to a driving record check and show proof of
Emails are sent out to
volunteers containing members' requests. Volunteers respond back by
email if they would like to complete the request. Penn's Village can
also contact volunteers by telephone if email is not an option. There is
no required time commitment.
Please consider becoming a volunteer for Penn's Village and complete an application today!
Click HERE if you would like to print a volunteer application. The document will download to your computer.