Information provided by ACME:
To our valued customers and neighbors,
Like you, we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus pandemic, and acting as quickly as possible to continue serving you to the best of our ability, both in-store and through our various delivery options.
Your Safety is Front of Mind
• We have continued to take enhanced measures to clean and disinfect all departments, restrooms and other high-touch points of the store throughout the day, as well as a deep cleanse at the end of each business day. Cart wipes and hand sanitizer stations continue to be available at key locations within the store for your convenience.
• As recommended by state and local health officials, we encourage you to wash, or sanitize, your hands before entering and leaving the store as a courtesy to your neighbors and our associates.
• We’ve created “Contact Free” delivery procedures for our team and have changed our signature processes so that our delivery drivers can sign for you when delivering your order, after completing an ID check, if necessary.
Keeping You Supplied
• Our doors remain open and we continue to have essential goods that our communities need, and we are replenishing inventory as quickly as possible.
• Some of our stores have adjusted their hours to give our teams the time they need to restock shelves and get ready to serve your community.
• We have also reserved special times for seniors and other vulnerable shoppers who must leave home to obtain their groceries, unless otherwise locally mandated. We ask that you avoid shopping Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 9 AM so that the stores can be available for them.
• Our Grocery Delivery, Pharmacy Delivery and Drive Up & Go services are available, and we are doing everything we can to ensure deliveries and pickups are on schedule. We appreciate the patience and understanding our customers have shown as we strive to meet all of our customers’ needs during this critical time.
• We ask that you continue to respect the quantity limits of select, high-demand items put in place at your store in order to ensure more of your neighbors can find the products they need.
• Our return policy is temporarily changing. We are not accepting returns at this time.
• We have temporarily suspended our Raincheck service. Right now, we may be out of some items indefinitely. We will make every effort to let customers know when they will be in stock again.
For Our Team
• The health and well-being of our team remains our top priority. Associates diagnosed with COVID-19 will receive two weeks of replacement pay while they are unable to work. If the associate is unable to return to work after two weeks, the associate will be able to use any other sick leave pay or short-term disability.
• We will also pay any associate who is asked to self-quarantine by their health care provider or by our company, based on current CDC risk assessment guidelines, up to two weeks of replacement pay while they are unable to work.
Our teams across our stores are truly the people to thank for keeping our stores operating. Working long hours and stocking our shelves to keep up with demand, we truly cannot express enough gratitude for their dedication and commitment these last few weeks. Please join me in showing your appreciation when shopping with us next.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your community. We appreciate your patience, and we will continue to keep you updated.
President & CEO, Albertsons Companies